Meet Our Team
Chiropractor Michael Vissers DC
Dr. Michael Vissers, D.C. graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, Minnesota in 1989 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. After receiving his degree, he became licensed to practice in California in February, 1990. Dr. Vissers initially worked as an Associate Doctor before opening his own practice in 1994. While practicing in California, Dr. Vissers continued his education in Automobile Collision Injuries and Workers Compensation Injuries, and was certified as a Qualified Medical Examiner, serving as an independent examiner for the Workers Compensation System.
In 2001, Dr. Vissers moved to Canby, Oregon and opened Advanced Health Center in March of 2002. The clinic was renamed "Vissers Chiropractic" in September, 2003. Dr. Vissers has continued to pursue education in the areas of Automobile Accident Injuries. In 2018, he completed the Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology Course taught by Dr. Arthur Croft, PhD, DC, MSc, MPH; Spine Research Institute of San Diego. In 2020, completed the Motor Vehicle Collison Occupant Injuries course taught by Dr Jeffrey States, BS, DC; Personal Injury Training Institute.
- Advanced Certification of Competency in Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology; Spine Research Institute of San Diego - 2018
- Certified in Motor Vehicle Collision Occupant Injuries; Personal Injury Training Institute - 2020
- Certified Medical Examiner for Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration - National Registry # 7969589595
- Chiropractic License - Oregon #3072
- Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners - President (2009), Executive Board Member (2005 to 2011)
- Chiropractic Association of Oregon - Executive Board Member (2007-2008)
- Christian Chiropractors Association - Member
- Chiropractic Association of Oregon - Member
Chiropractor Kyle Zabst, DC ATC CCSP
Dr. Kyle Zabst, DC ATC CCSP graduated from New Mexico State University in 2011 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Athletic Training. He then passed the examination to become a Certified Athletic Trainer. He then had the privilege of working for Simi Valley High School's Varsity Football, Basketball and Wrestling as the Head Athletic Trainer. Kyle then moved to the Pacific Northwest and began attending the University of Western States in 2012. Dr. Zabst graduated in 2015 with his Doctorate of Chiropractic as well as a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology. Dr. Zabst furthered his education in treatment sports injury by attained his Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician certificate in 2016.
Since graduating in 2015, Dr Kyle was employed by Team Rehab as an Athletic Trainer and Chiropractor, and for the past 2 years, as Clinic Director of Team Rehab - Bridgeport.
Breigh, Office Manager, CCA
Nina Cam, LMT
Flo Johnston, LMT, CCA
Sophia Kuznetsov, CCA
Audrey Kavanaugh, LMT, CCA
Eivon Villarreal, CCA
Antonina Scherbakov, CCA
Joseph Espero, Exercise Specialist
Nayeli Vera Tapia, Receptionist, CCA
Elizabeth Stultz, Insurance Coordinator
Belinda Jacobo-Gonzalez, LMT, CCA