Meet Our Team
Chiropractor Michael Vissers D.C.
Dr. Michael J. Vissers, D.C. graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, Minnesota in 1989 with a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree. After receiving his degree, he became licensed to practice in California in February, 1990. Dr. Vissers initially worked as an Associate Doctor before opening his own practice in 1994. While practicing in California, Dr. Vissers continued his education in Automobile Collision Injuries and Workers Compensation Injuries, and was certified as a Qualified Medical Examiner, serving as an independent examiner for the Workers Compensation System.
After selling his practice in Brawley, California in 2001, Dr. Vissers moved to Canby, Oregon. He opened Advanced Health Center in March of 2002 on Hwy 99E in Canby. The clinic was renamed “Vissers Chiropractic” in September, 2003 to more accurately identify it as a Chiropractic clinic. Dr. Vissers has continued to pursue education in the areas of Automobile Accident Injuries, Sports Medicine, and Rehabilitation, striving to incorporate the newest techniques and treatments into his practice.
- Chiropractic License - Oregon #3072
- Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners - President (2009), Executive Board Member (2005 to 2011)
- Chiropractic Association of Oregon - Executive Board Member (2007-2008)
- American Chiropractic Association - Member
- Christian Chiropractors Association - Member
- Canby Area Chamber of Commerce - President (2007), Executive Board Member (2003 to 2009)
- Canby Rotary Club - Member (2002 to 2014)
Office Manager Elda Kinnee
Angie Maurer, LMT, CCA
Veronica Yanez, LMT, CCA
Jesana Carrillo, CCA